FALL SERIES COCKTAIL
Ooey, Gooey, Floaty & Melty
Sept 4th - Oct 2nd
Pure Technique, Isolations & Drills
Oct 9th - Nov 6th
Beledi & Shaabi
Nov 13th - Dec 11th
This fall Amanda Rose Online will offer 3 different dynamic topics, each series will be 4 weeks long and include 4 individual classes per series. The series to be offered are; "Ooey, Gooey, Floaty & Melty" a series focused on fluid movement, arms and hands, taxsim, and slow movement techniques. "Pure Technique, Isolations & Drills" will be a pure technique series focusing on sharp isolations throughout the body, size variation isolations, with an anatomy and muscular based technique and focus. The last series, "Beledi & Shaabi" will focus on stylization within each style, technique for each style and combinations to apply stylized moves and technique. Series can be purchased separately or all 3 together for a discounted price. Personal Feedback available for each series.
In these fall series classes WILL NOT close out for the entire period of the series. Example: Week 1 of Ooey, Gooey, FLoaty & Melty will still be available during Week 4 of that same series, BUT not available throughout the duration of the other series. Each lesson will last between 50 mins to an hour and 15 mins, depending on the technique and theory of that week. This is the full time on video without repetition, but should you wish to repeat the videos for additional drill time you are more than welcome to do so at your leisure as you have continued access to the videos.
Personal Feedback Option
Personal feedback has become a highly popular option with Amanda Rose Online, allowing students to get the most out of their long distance online study! This feedback will entail technique critique specifically towards the technique used in this choreography, general technique suggestions, evaluation of strengths and weakness, posture, application, timing, drills and ideas for skill development! This tool is extremely valuable, not only do you get the class, basic and advanced technique, combination application and breakdown, you also will get direct feedback on your own performance of the choreography, an invaluable aspect many online classes don't offer! You can purchase additional Feedback Critiques if you wish, or if you do not choose this option and later decide you want it, you can add it on but will not get the reduced package price offered during initial registration.
This is initially offered in a 2 week package during all of the fall series. Video 1 focusing on Week 1 & 2 technique and choreography, and Video 2 focusing on Week 3 & 4 technique and choreography. Video submission dates are vary depending on each series.
All of the Fall Cocktail Series will have designated Facebook groups for the duration of the series allowing participants to interact, ask questions and work through the material together. Amanda Rose will accessible through this group, as well a through email, for clarification or any questions you might have along the way. Additionally, during the course of the intensive Private Lessons with Amanda Rose will available at a discounted rate for course participants!
As an instructor my goal is to expand the mind of each of my students, to challenge them with technique that will set them free and teach them skills to allow their own artistic dreams come to fruition. It is never my goal to create dancers that look or dance like me, but to help each student and artist accomplish their own goals by giving them tools that will make the path to their own artistic expression more tangible. I appreciate all styles within the Middle Eastern dance genre, as well as other dance forms, and my desire is to help people express themselves how they wish to be seen regardless of style. I am a firm believer in understanding the roots and origin of movement styles, especially those based in culture and society, and then building your own expression with artistic integrity based in knowledge and thoughtful approach.
INCLUDED IN EACH SERIES
- New original Amanda Rose combinations & choreography.
- 4 weeks of classes including choreography, combination technique instruction.
- Class/Video time ranging from 50 mins to 1 hour and 15 mins per each lesson.
- Opportunity for additional training with material by having access to the videos throughout the series.
- Optional Personal Feedback in a 2 week package!
- Intermediate to advanced level material to inspire your
own combinations and incorporate into your own choreographies.
- Technique breakdown and explanation.
- Technique drills to develop the skills necessary for a high
level execution of the movements.
- Training in your own time and convenience,
-Classes never close allowing you to "miss" a week and still take the class.
- Interactive Facebook group to ask questions and engage
with other course participants and Amanda Rose.
- Returning Amanda Rose Online students receive first notice to sign up for classes, prizes, and special discounts!
- Reduced price Private Lessons with Amanda Rose during
the online course, available for only $50 an hour! See Private Lessons for more info!
COST & REGISTRATION
Each of these series is a 4 week course including: a brand new Amanda Rose material pertaining to it's topic. Each series will enjoy technique, drills, combinations and choreography sections where applicable, an interactive Facebook group to engage with other course participants and Amanda Rose as well as an additional Personal Feedback option! Classes will not close during these series so you will be able to return to classes and enjoy them again and again even when new classes have been opened. It allows for study of the material in your own time, even multiple times a week to maximize your training.
The cost of one individual series is $75 or you can buy all 3 for $195! If you would like to add the Personal Feedback option, for an individual series with feedback the price is $100, or a discounted $270 if you wish to take all 3 series. All payments are made through Paypal. A registration form must be received and an Amanda Rose Online consent form for each new AROnline participate must be filled out and received along with payment to confirm registration.
YOU MUST SUBMIT A REGISTRATION FORM AND
INDICATE WHICH INDIVIDUAL SERIES YOU ARE TAKING!!!
Buy Now & Payment Plans Available
HOW TO REGISTER
- Fill out and submit AROnline Registration Form found here: Click here to fill out the AROnline Registration Form! (MUST DO!)
- Purchase your spot through the available Paypal buttons at the bottom of this page. (MUST DO!)
- Once you have completed 1 & 2, please fill out and return the following Amanda Rose Online Consent form before the start date of the session, if you're currently an Amanda Rose Online Alumni you will not need to fill this out again, but as a new student it is required and you will not be able to start class without! Click here to fill out the Amanda Rose Online Consent form. Without this form, you will not be permitted to start the session.
- If any of these steps are missing, the participant will not be allowed to start the series.